Monday, June 7, 2010

World of Color

One of the coolest things about working at Disneyland is the little bonuses that they give us. No not money but access to things that the general public can't do. Tonight was a big one. World of Color is the new dancing water / light/ music show in California Adventure. It debuts to the public on Friday but last night and tonight were the "dress rehearsals" that the cast members and families could attend. I always worry when things are so hyped that they could not possibly live up to the hype. This show really did live up to its hoopla. It was absolutely amazing. I couldn't have wiped the smile off my face if I wanted to. Emily even turned to me at one point and said "I'm so glad you work here Mommy!" *sniff* It will be awhile before we can see it again because I'm sure it's going to be packed all summer. But I'm looking forward to it already.

No comments: